Bundutop Electric Rooftent
Electric Rooftents, made of Aluminium and 380g Ripstop Canvas
Metalian Switzerland is the Exclusive Distributor for Switzerland for BunduTec’s range of Electric Rooftents and Awnings. Made in South Africa to Patented Designs BunduTec Rooftents offer convenience and comfort, with the easiest setup and pack away on the market!
BUNDUTOP Electric Roof Tent brings a new dimension to the world of rooftop tents. Taking less than 20 seconds to set-up, your luxurious accommodation is just the press of a button away.
Made from Aluminium and tough canvas these roof tents have been sold and used around the world in some of the toughest conditions (Southern Africa, Australia, Middle East) for the last 8 years so you can rest assured they are not just a gimmick.
A powerful electric motor lifts the BunduTop roof, using a unique elevating mechanism, and automatically deploys the 4 sided rain flaps at the same time, adding a useful gutter for wet weather. When it comes to packing away, simply leave your bedding in place (taking care it won’t foul the mechanism), press the down button and less than 20 seconds & 4x clips later you’re all done!
All 4x CANVAS sides have fully zipped and mosquito-lined windows and doors, allowing you access from all 4x sides with the supplied folding ladder.
The BUNDUTOP roof is insulated and lined, with an extra thick 10cm mattress. Combined with a built-in LED light and internal powerpoint you won’t want to leave!
- Full 12V Electric Operation
- Automatically deployed Shade awning
- Tent fully set in 20 seconds; fully closed in 20 seconds!
- Built-in LED light and 12V accessory socket (charge phones etc)
- All aluminium construction
- Insulated roof and base
- 100mm High-Density Foam Mattress
- New Style Treads- Heavy Duty Sliding Aluminium ladder
- New Built-in ISOLATION Switch (isolates motor so the tent cannot be raised or lowered)
- New Built-in 15A fuse (mounted in the side of the body)
NOTE: You will need to run a 6mm cable ( Anderson connector x2 supplied & 15a in-line fuse) from your vehicle to power the BUNDUTOP.
- Standard – 210cm Long x 135cm Wide (Height 30cm/103cm Closed/Open)
- Weight of Standard tent 73kg, Weight of Ladder 7kg
- When installing the tent, we advise that there is no more than a 20-inch unsupported overhang
- We also advise that the roof rack/load bars should be no less than 50 inches WIDE
- If installing on load bars use three evenly spaced supports with no more than 60cm unsupported length anywhere along with the tent
- The tent can be bolted with a minimum of 4, preferable 6 bolts
- You can run wiring from the dual battery system with the Anderson plug supplied through the vehicle or you can make an extension.